In association with
BBC Radio 1 "music reboot" by Karmarama
Campaign Work, Monday, 02 September 2013 09:47AM
BBC Radio 1 will interrupt the opening credits of EastEnders tonight (2 September) with a trail to promote its "Even More Music" month. The work was created by Karmarama and its sister social media agency Grape. The ad features Radio 1 DJs edited into surreal situations – including a whack-a-mole game – as a voiceover invites listeners to influence the station’s output. It will be backed by social media activity and listeners can also access hidden content by finding the Easter eggs placed in Radio1 ads on YouTube. The work was written by Simon Connor, art directed by Stephen Cross and directed by Pensacola through Forever Pictures and Red Bee Media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'