Very.co.uk "everyday stylish" by St Luke's
Campaign Work, Thursday, 05 September 2013 07:52AM
Very.co.uk, the online retailer, has released a TV ad to promote its new womenswear range, Definitions. The spot, created by St Luke’s, focuses on the idea that the right outfit can make banal activities feel fabulous. It features stylishly dressed women frozen like mannequins doing day-to-day things, such as shopping, photocopying and bowling. The ad ends with the line: "Whatever you do, do it in style." The campaign also includes print, outdoor and digital executions. It was written by Ed Redgrave, art directed by David Wigglesworth and directed by Canada through Partizan.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'