Droga5 Europe wins global Heineken brief
Droga5 Europe has won Heineken's global Strongbow apple ciders business - the London-based agency's first major account since it was launched in June.
Droga5 won the brief after a shoot-out against Bartle Bogle Hegarty. The shop will begin work on the account immediately and will be responsible for introducing and developing Strongbow apple ciders in a number of global markets excluding the UK.
It is understood that this is the first time Heineken has appointed a single agency to handles all of its Strongbow apple cider advertising outside of the UK. St Luke’s runs the UK domestic account.
Kevin Dundas, the chief executive of Droga5 Europe, said: "It’s a global brief, and that’s exactly the kind of thing we were hoping to get from the start."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- FMCG Insight Manager - Health & Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGERS & fixed term contract Account Manager - Richmond area. 40k. Mark Paine Recruitment to 40k. & pro rata Fixed Term Contract, Richmond/ Twickenham area
- Web Developer become £30-35K, London
- Marketing Manager Recruitment Genius £30000 - £40000 per annum, Croydon