Turkey of the week: One Direction, Cake
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 05 September 2013 08:00AM
Louise Ridley snorts at the One Direction ad: "There is probably the genesis of a good idea of a pastiche on fragrance advertising in this, but it sits awkwardly between spoof and serious. The cynical idea of marketing a One Direction perfume at 20 quid a pop leaves it rather malodorous."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Advertising Operations (Ad Ops) - AGENCY Harnham £40000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, West End
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Director Stopgap £55000 - £57000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Impulse Channel William Grant & Sons Highly competitive salary, £6,000 car allowance and a generous bonus 30% , Based at our prestigious offices in Hook.