MediaVest on alert as More Th>n calls £10m review
More Th>n, RSA's consumer insurance brand, has begun a review of its £10 million media planning and buying account, putting incumbent MediaVest on alert.
The successful agency will be charged with developing More Th>n’s media planning and buying strategy in order to build the firm’s business, while adapting to consumer behaviour and media trends.
Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG)’s Mediavest has been invited to repitch for the business, which is worth around £9.7 million in billings, according to Neilsen.
The review does not affect More Th>n’s ad agency VCCP Me.
Hannah House, the head of marketing communications at More Th>n, said: "The launch of our new brand strategy earlier this year means that it’s an exciting time for us as a company.
"Over the next few years, we’re looking to significantly grow our brand in the UK and we’re looking for a media partner with a strong understanding of the market and good financial services knowledge to help us achieve this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex