Campaign promotes Jeremy Lee to deputy editor
By Campaign reporters, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 September 2013 12:34PM
Campaign has promoted its associate editor, Jeremy Lee, to the position of deputy editor, replacing Ian Darby.
Lee, who has been at Campaign and its sister magazines for 13 years, will now assume responsibility for the weekly print magazine, reporting to the editor, Danny Rogers.
Lee has been associate editor of Campaign for three years, initially editing its media coverage before moving to edit the creative analysis section, Close Up.
After joining Haymarket Media Group’s now-closed Media Business magazine in 2000, Lee moved to Campaign before spending four years as the associate editor of Marketing magazine.
He started his career in media sales at ITV sales house Granada.
Rogers said: "Jeremy's knowledge of Campaign, and of the creative industries, is outstanding. He is an experienced media journalist and a very popular member of our talented team. This is a well-deserved promotion."
Darby left Campaign after 13 years to go freelance.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account