Adam & Eve/DDB hires Toby Harrison as a planning partner
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Toby Harrison from Droga5 as a planning partner.
His appointment follows the hiring of Jessica Lovell and Georgia Norton from Mother and R/GA New York respectively into similar roles in April.
Harrison worked on accounts including Telstra, Kraft and VB lager during his time at Droga and has picked up both APG creative planning and Effie effectiveness awards. He has also worked at BMF Sydney and The Monkeys.
Dom Boyd, the head of planning at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "Toby’s an incredibly exciting addition to the planning team and one of the smartest strategists around. He has a unique knack for pushing ideas into new and unexpected spaces and getting to breakthrough creative solutions, which is exactly what Adam & Eve/DDB is about."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Executive Â– London Â– £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- McDonald's 10 best UK ads
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- Campaign Viral Chart: Busta Rhymes features in Toyota rap ad
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint