Adam & Eve/DDB hires Toby Harrison as a planning partner
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 09 September 2013 11:37AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Toby Harrison from Droga5 as a planning partner.
His appointment follows the hiring of Jessica Lovell and Georgia Norton from Mother and R/GA New York respectively into similar roles in April.
Harrison worked on accounts including Telstra, Kraft and VB lager during his time at Droga and has picked up both APG creative planning and Effie effectiveness awards. He has also worked at BMF Sydney and The Monkeys.
Dom Boyd, the head of planning at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "Toby’s an incredibly exciting addition to the planning team and one of the smartest strategists around. He has a unique knack for pushing ideas into new and unexpected spaces and getting to breakthrough creative solutions, which is exactly what Adam & Eve/DDB is about."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Manager Dot-Gap £45k, London Central
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London