Adam & Eve/DDB hires Toby Harrison as a planning partner
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Toby Harrison from Droga5 as a planning partner.
His appointment follows the hiring of Jessica Lovell and Georgia Norton from Mother and R/GA New York respectively into similar roles in April.
Harrison worked on accounts including Telstra, Kraft and VB lager during his time at Droga and has picked up both APG creative planning and Effie effectiveness awards. He has also worked at BMF Sydney and The Monkeys.
Dom Boyd, the head of planning at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "Toby’s an incredibly exciting addition to the planning team and one of the smartest strategists around. He has a unique knack for pushing ideas into new and unexpected spaces and getting to breakthrough creative solutions, which is exactly what Adam & Eve/DDB is about."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Recruitment Manager - Technical Development Team Propel £28000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Copywriter & Marketing Executive - Events, Integrated Marketing Live Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £20000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Recruitment Team Leader - Technology (Contract) Propel £35000 - £42000 per annum + OTE £80k, London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign