Adam & Eve/DDB hires Toby Harrison as a planning partner
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Toby Harrison from Droga5 as a planning partner.
His appointment follows the hiring of Jessica Lovell and Georgia Norton from Mother and R/GA New York respectively into similar roles in April.
Harrison worked on accounts including Telstra, Kraft and VB lager during his time at Droga and has picked up both APG creative planning and Effie effectiveness awards. He has also worked at BMF Sydney and The Monkeys.
Dom Boyd, the head of planning at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "Toby’s an incredibly exciting addition to the planning team and one of the smartest strategists around. He has a unique knack for pushing ideas into new and unexpected spaces and getting to breakthrough creative solutions, which is exactly what Adam & Eve/DDB is about."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency