In association with
Zurich Insurance "true love" by McCann Worldgroup Europe
Campaign Work, Monday, 16 September 2013 11:53AM
Zurich Insurance has released two TV spots as part of a global campaign. McCann Worldgroup Europe created the work, which is its first for the brand since Interpublic Group won the integrated advertising and media account earlier this year. The spots break in Switzerland and will be rolled out globally – including the UK – in the coming months. They take a light-hearted look at how people protect the things they truly love. The work, which will be supported by outdoor, print and digital executions, was created by Cristina Caballeros and Pedro Piqueras, and directed by Augustin Alberti through Stink London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- Design Director (FMCG) become £55-65K, Central London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'