Work Club and Now among latest IPA members
Work Club and Now are among the eight new agencies that joined the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (IPA) last week, bringing the organisation's total membership to 295.
The eight agencies were elected to join the IPA at a council meeting on 12 September.
The process leading up to appointment lasts roughly three months and requires agencies to provide financial information and work credits. A representative from the IPA also visits prospective agencies and interviews management.
The agencies that have been admitted into IPA are: Soho creative agency, Babygrand; multichannel independent, BMore Creative; tech-focused B2B integrated agency, Marketing Options International; full service agency Media Agency Group; media agencies Media Minds Global and Opticomm Media; the independent creative shop, Now, as well as Campaign’s 2012 digital agency of the year, Work Club.
Speaking about Work Club joining the IPA, Martin Brooks, the chief executive, said: "We’ve been thinking about it for a while. There comes a point where you’ll get enough value across all the things they do, like training, legal services, events and the networking.
"The offering is very good. Also, we wanted to be in a position where we can actively contribute as well. The more digital agencies joining and helping to modernise [the IPA], the better."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Sales & Account Exec - #Mobile #Advertising #London Digital Gurus £18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE upto £26,000 (Package), London
- VP Business Development - Mobile Innovation / Products Digital Gurus £85000 - £125000 per annum + benefits, London
- Technical Sales Manager #RTB #Mobile #London Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 per annum + + OTE 50%, City of London
- Digital Designer - London - £25,000 - £30,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London