In association with
Thinkbox "the auditions" by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 19 September 2013 07:16AM
Thinkbox has unveiled a new spot, built for second-screen devices, that develops last year’s "Harvey and Rabbit". The original ad will be aired during The X Factor on 21 September and viewers who use the show’s app will be able to see the new spot by The Red Brick Road. It features people showing off their dogs in a casting session. The work was created by Matt Davis and Richard Megson, and directed by Theo Delaney through Hotspur & Argyle. Theorem Creations built the interactive element of the app, through which viewers can vote for their favourite dog and share results on social media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign