Kate Robertson takes new global role at Havas
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 September 2013 08:00AM
Kate Robertson, the UK group chairman at Havas Worldwide, has been promoted to the new role of co-global president.
According to David Jones, the global chief executive of Havas, the promotion acknowledges the work Robertson has done in delivering change at the UK agencies currently under her control.
He added that her brief was to export this model – which puts digital integration at the heart of agencies – to the global businesses.
Robertson will work alongside Andrew Benett. The pair will share the day-to-day running of the network, reporting to Jones.
Robertson said: "Building a new company from an existing one is the toughest gig in business – but that’s what we’re doing with digital inside all our units and all our disciplines."
She will remain the chairman of Havas Worldwide agencies in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity