Starcom hires Eva Powell to lead strategy
Starcom has hired Eva Powell, a strategy director at Havas Media, as head of strategy and Sabino Petruccelli, a business director at OMD UK, as head of performance marketing.
As the head of strategy at Starcom, Powell will have responsibility for leading the strategic development of all the agency’s clients, including Samsung UK and Burger King.
Prior to joining Havas Media, then MPG Media Contacts, as strategy director in 2011, Powell was a strategy director at Vizeum UK. She has previously worked at UM London and Mindshare.
Petruccelli will lead and develop Starcom’s 15-strong performance marketing team. Prior to joining OMD UK in 2012, Petruccelli worked at OMD Australia for six years.
Powell and Petruccelli will both report to Pippa Glucklich, the managing director of Starcom.
Glucklich said: "Welcoming two senior additions to our team is incredibly exciting, and follows the recent appointment of Isabelle Baas as digital director, bolstering our senior team talent at Starcom even further.
"We’re delighted to have Eva and Sabino on board as we continue grow the Starcom brand. Our strategy and performance teams are intrinsic to delivering the best results to our clients and creating invaluable human experiences for consumers."
Glucklich joined Starcom from Arena, where she was chief operating officer, in February.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham