Notonthehighstreet picks M2M for media
Notonthehighstreet.com, the online marketplace, has appointed M2M to run its media planning and buying business after a five-way pitch.
M2M pitched against Mindshare, Goodstuff, Maxus and the incumbent Brand-Links.
It will now work with Notonthehighstreet.com’s creative agency Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which won the creative account in April last year.
Campaigns will aim to boost growth for the website, which sells original gifts and other products, and gifts from small businesses.
A Notonthehighstreet spokeswoman confirmed it planned to spend £2 million on media in the next year.
A new brand proposition, based around the slogan, "For a life less ordinary", will launch for the Christmas 2013 campaign.
Sarah Wilson, the head of brand at notonthehighstreet.com, said: "M2M impressed with their strategic vision and passion to help take our brand to the next level. We’re looking forward to working with the team on a memorable Christmas campaign and new opportunities for 2014."
Nicola Pearson, an account director at M2M said the website’s business values were "closely aligned" to M2M’s. She said: "We join them at an exciting time in their evolution and look forward to playing our part in this growing success story."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey
- PR Account Director, B2B, German Speaking, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Business Development Director Tomorrow Recruitment £60k - £65k, East London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £38000 - £48000 per annum + Superb Central London Benefits, City of London