It's not Charles Saatchi - but we know who made it
Remember that wonderful "playful tiff" sculpture that was not of Charles Saatchi?
It popped up in the Jealous Gallery in Crouch End, the work of an anonymous artist who created an uncanny likeness of Saatchi in red after Saatchi's caution for assaulting his wife, although the maker made clear in the note below that the statue is not of the Saatchi & Saatchi and M&C Saatchi founder.
Whisper on the grapevine is that the sculpture was in fact created by a creative at a London agency. We'll leave you guessing as to who...
Got a diary story? Email: Louise.Ridley@Haymarket.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London