The great agency cake-off
TK Maxx communicated its brand values through the tasty medium of cake at the Oystercatchers Macmillan cake contest.
More than 40 teams from agencies and advertisers took part, and we particularly like the efforts of TK Maxx.
It not only went on-brand with red and white creation, but added a sign saying "always up to 60 per cent less". Which, taken literally, probably explains why the cake is incomplete.
Together with other events at the coffee morning, a hefty total of £10,000 was raised for the cancer charity Macmillan.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Marketing Manager Guava International Limited Up to £55,000 per annum + benefits (pension, income protection plan, life scheme, free parking etc.), South East England-Guildford
- Head of Brand Marketing, Youth Travel (7 mth FTC) Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South East London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + car + bonus + benefits, Kingston upon Thames