OMD hires Carat's Anna Campbell to EMEA new biz
OMD has poached Anna Campell, the global new business and marketing director at Carat Global, to be its business development director for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Campbell will join the media agency next month, after six years at Carat. She replaces Debra Issacson, who joined MPG Media Contacts, now rebranded Havas Media, in January.
Nikki Mendonça, EMEA president of OMD, has been overseeing the remit in the interim.
Campbell will have responsibility for all commercial marketing and business development for the OMD network across the 56 markets and more than 70 offices that it operates in EMEA.
She will ensure its services across sports marketing, social, mobile, sponsorship and data analytics are leveraged in its offering to clients.
Campbell will report to Mendonça, who said: "Anna is an exceptional operator and has the exact experience we were looking for. She has a beautiful balance of charming interpersonal skills with hard-nosed commercial acumen, all delivered with a healthy dose of humour when necessary.
"We are thrilled she is joining the team and will be a driving force in the regional rollout of Vision – our new global operating system which launches in Q4 2013."
Campbell has been leading Carat’s new business efforts in the region, working with brands including Nike, Philips, Diesel, Kraft and American Express. She has also previously worked at Zenith and Mindshare.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Barclays calls global agency roster review
- Pitch update: Pre-Christmas round-up of RBS, BA and all the biggest pitches
- McGuinness departs BMB after eight years
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role