Havas Media scoops £7m Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard, the owner of Absolut Vodka and Malibu, has awarded its UK media planning and buying business to Havas Media after a final contest against the incumbent, Vizeum.
Goodstuff Communications was involved at an earlier stage of the process.
Havas Media had handled the business before Vizeum’s appointment in 2006. A spokesman for the agency, whose sister shop Havas Worldwide works on Pernod Ricard’s advertising, declined to comment.
Patrick Venning, the marketing director at Pernod Ricard UK, said: "We are currently undertaking negotiations and will be in a position to announce the appointed agency shortly."
Pernod Ricard spent £6.9 million on media in the year to September 2012, according to Nielsen.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- PPC Specialist Homeaway Uk Ltd Attractive package, Victoria Station
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £12 - £15 per hour, Cheshunt
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement