Havas Media scoops £7m Pernod Ricard
Pernod Ricard, the owner of Absolut Vodka and Malibu, has awarded its UK media planning and buying business to Havas Media after a final contest against the incumbent, Vizeum.
Goodstuff Communications was involved at an earlier stage of the process.
Havas Media had handled the business before Vizeum’s appointment in 2006. A spokesman for the agency, whose sister shop Havas Worldwide works on Pernod Ricard’s advertising, declined to comment.
Patrick Venning, the marketing director at Pernod Ricard UK, said: "We are currently undertaking negotiations and will be in a position to announce the appointed agency shortly."
Pernod Ricard spent £6.9 million on media in the year to September 2012, according to Nielsen.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account