Pitch update: Premier Foods holds chemistry meetings following SMG resignation
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 September 2013 08:30AM
Dixons has shortlisted agencies to compete for its £50 million ad account. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and Bartle Bogle Hegarty are among those invited to pitch against the 25-year incumbent, M&C Saatchi.
Pitches for Canon have taken place over the past fortnight, with Ogilvy & Mather and VCCP squaring up to the incumbent, Mcgarrybowen.
Premier Foods has been conducting chemistry meetings this week for its £20 million media business. Following the food giant’s very public parting of ways with Starcom MediaVest Group, the meetings are being viewed as much a chance for the company to explain itself as for the agencies to express an interest. MEC is the only Group M agency involved and is believed to be joined by PHD and Walker Media, among others.
L’Oréal is expected to have an internal meeting about its UK media review today (Thursday), with the three competing agencies – Maxus, PHD and ZenithOptimedia – expecting a second stage to take place after last week’s pitches.
The Santander showdown between Carat and MediaCom for the bank’s UK media account has just a final round of pricing submissions to go, but industry gossip backs MediaCom to win the business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London
- Marketing Director Michael Page Digital £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Senior SEO consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £30000 per annum, Leeds
- Creative Technologist Sky negotiable, West London