M&C hires Sinnock as UK chief strategy officer
M&C Saatchi London has hired Mark Sinnock, the chief strategy officer at Bates CHI & Partners, to the new position of UK group chief strategy officer.
Sinnock will join M&C Saatchi before the end of the year and report to Lisa Thomas, the group chief executive. He will work with Richard Storey, the global chief strategy officer.
Before Bates CHI & Partners, Sinnock was at Ogilvy & Mather, where he was in charge of strategy and planning across Asia-Pacific.
Sinnock made his name at Fallon, where he helped to develop strategy on the Sony account, which included the "balls" campaign. He was also briefly a marketing director at Asda.
Thomas said: "We’ve felt for a while that we need strong leadership in the UK agency. We wanted someone who was young and hungry, and Mark’s CV certainly suggests he is that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views