David Patton voted president of EACA
David Patton, the president and chief executive of Grey Group EMEA, has been elected president of the European Association of Communications Agencies (EACA).
He succeeds Moray MacLennan, the worldwide chief executive of M&C Saatchi. His election was unanimous and his presidency will last for the next two years.
Patton said that he would use his EACA presidency to focus on three key priorities: supporting young people in the industry; helping the industry learn from the experiences of the recession, and addressing the issue of client/agency relationships.
Dominic Lyle, the association’s director general, said: "David’s broad experience, not just at Grey, but in his previous career, will be a huge asset for EACA as we continue to expand our offering to our members."
Before joining Grey, Patton was Sony Europe’s senior vice-president for marketing communications.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Internal Comms Business Partner - Technology Badenoch & Clark £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London