The View From The Shard looks for creative shop
The View From The Shard is looking for a creative agency to help promote the attraction in 2014.
The viewing platform is handling the pitch process itself. It recently sent RFIs to agencies, but is only looking to hear from shops that have experience with other visitor attractions.
M&C Saatchi did the creative work surrounding the launch of the Shard this year, while, in 2012, Carat was handed the media planning and buying contract after a competitive pitch against four undisclosed agencies.
A spokeswoman for The View From The Shard, said: "We are looking forward to 2014 and potentially new creative routes for the brand. However, we are not in a position to discuss any plans at this point."
The View From the Shard is situated on floors 68, 69 and 72 of The Shard, the highest building in Western Europe, and claims to be twice the height of any other viewing platform in London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London