#selfie, #twerk, #celebspot, go!
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 September 2013 01:02PM
Richard Bacon looks pleased to have been snapped by staff from Fetch on their pub crawl challenge last week. They were probably pretty chuffed too - they thought they were going to a training day.
Bacon, who seems to have been grabbed while on his phone, fulfilled the #celebspot element of the pub crawl game, which also included a task to snap twerking, people wearing onesies and selfies (the easiest of the challenges, surely?)
Fetch’s staff answered cryptic clues to find each pub, where they completed a task by posting pictures on Instagram with hashtags such as #selfie, #twerk or #celebspot.
As well as Mr Bacon, the best images included a nice panda onesie.
Got a diary story? Email: Louise.Ridley@Haymarket.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex