Virgin Media launches interactive online series
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 September 2013 03:44PM
Virgin Media has launched an interactive online series called 'On The Line' through its Virgin Media Pioneers website.
The series will follow the co-founder of ethically produced bags company Elephant Branded and its challenges and successes in the commercial market. Content has been provided through the Sir Richard Branson-backed interactive layered online video company Storygami.
The series consists of a total of six episodes: 'Our Story'; 'Ethical Production Line'; ‘Managing Your Team'; 'Getting Your First Retailer'; Marketing and Exposure'; and 'Celebrating Milestones'.
Ernestina Hall, the head of brand for good at Virgin Media, said: "Viewers can click on peoples’ names to discover their stories, or on tags to mini-videos that delve into more detail, or even to vote for product prototypes they like the most.
"The ability to pull a Twitter feed into the video itself was also a big draw as a great way to drive social engagement with our series."
Guy Gunaratne<, Storygami co-founder, said that the company "has been developed to help content creators engage and retain audiences by enabling viewers".
The Virgin Media Pioneers programme launched in March 2010 to help fledgling entrepreneurs kick-start successful businesses.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London