Fairtrade Foundation "finding Hannah" by Inferno
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 01 October 2013 12:15PM
The Fairtrade Foundation has launched an integrated campaign fronted by the stand-up comedian Tony Law that takes the form of a mini adventure series.
In the online film, Law travels with a girl called Hannah from the UK to a coffee co-operative somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere, where Fairtrade coffee is produced. Viewers must guess the location for the chance to win a trip there.
The "bean-to-cup" adventure aims to teach viewers about the difference they can make by purchasing Fairtrade by showing the environmental, economic and social impact it has for coffee farmers.
The work also includes print activity, LCD London Underground screens, digital display and social media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR COPYWRITER Live Recruitment £40000 - £negotiable per annum + Benefits, Middlesex
- Data Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 +, West London
- Broadcast Planning/Buying Account Manager Lipton Fleming £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital, Web & Marketing Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000.00 per annum, London