The Marketing Store hires Sav Evangelou as exec creative director
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 October 2013 11:40AM
The Marketing Store has appointed Sav Evangelou as its executive creative director, across all of the agency's clients including McDonald's, Carlsberg and Britvic.
Evangelou was previously ECD at the Digitas and Digitas Worldwide agency DNA and will report to The Marketing Store managing director, Lisa Bonney.
His appointment follows the departure of the agency’s former executive creative director Graham Wall in March. Wall departed to become the first ECD at Table 19.
Bonney said: "We have incredibly ambitious plans at The Marketing Store and have looked long and hard to find our creative leader. We are incredibly excited to have someone of Sav’s calibre joining our team."
Evangelou was at Digitas for four years working across clients including Nissan, Orange, Puma, Snickers, Lacoste and Procter & Gamble.
He said: "What attracted me to the role was the great energy and appetite at The Marketing Store as well as the exciting opportunities to innovate on behalf of the agency’s clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Communications Manager Insurance Sector Network Career Consultants £40000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Visual Merchandising - Luxury Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London