Soreen appoints The Red Brick Road
Soreen, the malt loaf brand, has appointed The Red Brick Road as its lead creative agency, following a four-way pitch.
The Red Brick Road pitched against Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Cheethambell JWT and Mother London for the work, which will lead to a £4 million campaign.
Soreen’s managing director, Paul Tripp and its marketing manager, Hannah Flannery, managed the process in house.
The Red Brick Road will work with Flannery to reposition Soreen as a "versatile snack brand".
The campaign featuring TV, print, digital and social media will run in mid-2014. It could support the new flavours of Soreen loaves launched recently to celebrate its 75th anniversary, such as the Soreen Limited Edition Chocolate Malt loaf.
Tripp said: "Not many agencies are as commercially-sharp as they are creatively-strong. TRBR really impressed us by leaving no stone unturned in their pitch, and we’re very excited about our New Year anniversary celebrations.
David Miller, the managing director of TRBR, said: "Soreen is a fantastic British brand – it is great to be developing this ATL advertising campaign to support Soreen’s iconic powerbrand status. We’re itching to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 35k (DOE), Based in Farringdon, Central London (EC1)
- EXPERIENTIAL Junior or Senior Account Managers x 4, Account Director and Producers - perm/freelance Judi Patton £23K-£45K or freelance rates, London - all areas
- Graphic Designer Guru Careers £20 - 30k (DOE), Based in West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- We Built This City rises up the charts after Three ad