Soreen appoints The Red Brick Road
Soreen, the malt loaf brand, has appointed The Red Brick Road as its lead creative agency, following a four-way pitch.
The Red Brick Road pitched against Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Cheethambell JWT and Mother London for the work, which will lead to a £4 million campaign.
Soreen’s managing director, Paul Tripp and its marketing manager, Hannah Flannery, managed the process in house.
The Red Brick Road will work with Flannery to reposition Soreen as a "versatile snack brand".
The campaign featuring TV, print, digital and social media will run in mid-2014. It could support the new flavours of Soreen loaves launched recently to celebrate its 75th anniversary, such as the Soreen Limited Edition Chocolate Malt loaf.
Tripp said: "Not many agencies are as commercially-sharp as they are creatively-strong. TRBR really impressed us by leaving no stone unturned in their pitch, and we’re very excited about our New Year anniversary celebrations.
David Miller, the managing director of TRBR, said: "Soreen is a fantastic British brand – it is great to be developing this ATL advertising campaign to support Soreen’s iconic powerbrand status. We’re itching to get started."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PR Account Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus bonus, Milton Keynes
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South West
- Account Manager/SAM - Corporate to £45k Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Market Researcher Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, South East
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency