Lowe Open appoints AKQA's Garwood as digital project director
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 02 October 2013 08:55AM
DLKW Lowe's Lowe Open has appointed associate production director at AKQA Will Garwood as digital project director.
He will head up the digital delivery team at Lowe Open and will be initially responsible for creating content and eCRM programmes for Diageo and e-commerce solutions for Unilever.
Anthony Hopper, chief executive of Lowe Open, said: "Attracting world-class digital talent is a key priority for us and Will is exactly that. He is a highly knowledgeable delivery specialist with a track record in driving efficiencies and ensuring quality in output."
At AKQA, Garwood worked on accounts including Xbox 360, EE and Google.
Garwood said "I was very impressed by the ambition and energy of the team at Lowe Open. The space between digital, data and shopper is full of opportunities and I am looking forward to exciting times ahead."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End