Samsung "life in every pixel" by Cheil UK
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 02 October 2013 10:30AM
Samsung has launched a cinema ad to promote its new S9C OLED smart TV. The spot, created by Cheil UK, promotes the enhanced picture quality of the 65-inch screen with flying "pixels" that merge to form high-definition images of wildlife, including lizards, tarantulas and fish. It was filmed in Ecuador and will run in cinemas until late November. The work was created by Simon Friedberg and directed by Bruno Aveillan through Quad. Post-production was by Digital District.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager Online Resourcing Attractive salary and benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Manager > ATL > INDEPENDENT AGENCY collectivo Up to £30,000 per annum, West London
- Graphic Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Web Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement