Lotto's got big balls
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 October 2013 09:00AM
As if a catchy Gilbert O'Sullivan hit wasn't enough to promote its revamp this week, the National Lottery has only gone and floated some enormous balls down the Thames.
To celebrate the new Lotto game – bigger in terms of prizes but also in ticket price – six giant Lotto balls floated down the River Thames on Wednesday night.
You couldn’t miss them: they were the height of two double decker buses.
Other huge balls have been appearing around the UK, in keeping with the rest of campaign which is pretty in-your-face. Lotto fans have also been uploading their own versions of the song from the ad created by AMV BBDO to YouTube, with some amusing results.
Got a diary story? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £250-£300 per day, London
- Media Account Director Premier Media Up to £300 per day depending on experience, London
- Marketing Assistant, up to £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic Benefits, Teddington
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%