Former Fallon strategist Tamsin Davies joins Droga5 London office
Droga5 Europe has added Tamsin Davies, a strategist from the Nike Foundation, to its burgeoning line up in London.
Davies will join Droga5’s London office later this month as part of Toto Ellis’ strategy team.
She joins from the Nike Foundation where she was also a strategist and worked on an initiative to change young girls’ roles in developing countries’ economies.
Before that, Davies spent 10 years as a planner at Fallon London. She was promoted to head of innovation at the agency and also ran strategy for Cadbury, working on its Cannes Grand Prix-winning "gorilla" campaign.
Kevin Dundas, the chief executive of Droga5 Europe, said: "Tamsin’s got a fantastic reputation and she’s worked on some great brands. Along with Toto we’ve now got a great senior line up."
Droga5 hired Ellis as head of strategy in August and in September bulked up its creative team hiring Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s head of creative innovation Thiago de Moraesas executive creative director.
Also in September, Droga5 Europe announced its first client,landing Heineken’s global Strongbow apple ciders business.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London