VCCP picks Ince and Tapper for promotion
VCCP has promoted two of its staff, naming Lauren Ince as the head of account management and Louisa Tapper as its first head of talent.
Ince, who joined VCCP as a business director in June, will lead the account teams and client services. She replaces Fergus Hynd, who is leaving to pursue other interests.
Before VCCP, Ince worked at Arnold Worldwide.
Tapper, who joined VCCP in 2005 from Ogilvy & Mather, has been charged with sourcing and retaining the best staff.
Ince and Tapper will report to the managing director, Andrew Peake.
Speaking about the new head of talent role, Peake said: "I think the market is a bit more buoyant now and, when that happens, it becomes more difficult to find the best talent. Also, people’s development gets forgotten at agencies sometimes and so to have someone focused on that will be brilliant."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch