VCCP picks Ince and Tapper for promotion
VCCP has promoted two of its staff, naming Lauren Ince as the head of account management and Louisa Tapper as its first head of talent.
Ince, who joined VCCP as a business director in June, will lead the account teams and client services. She replaces Fergus Hynd, who is leaving to pursue other interests.
Before VCCP, Ince worked at Arnold Worldwide.
Tapper, who joined VCCP in 2005 from Ogilvy & Mather, has been charged with sourcing and retaining the best staff.
Ince and Tapper will report to the managing director, Andrew Peake.
Speaking about the new head of talent role, Peake said: "I think the market is a bit more buoyant now and, when that happens, it becomes more difficult to find the best talent. Also, people’s development gets forgotten at agencies sometimes and so to have someone focused on that will be brilliant."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Publicity Manager (PR) - World Leading Charity - Central London Ninesharp £38000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Analysis Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account