VCCP picks Ince and Tapper for promotion
VCCP has promoted two of its staff, naming Lauren Ince as the head of account management and Louisa Tapper as its first head of talent.
Ince, who joined VCCP as a business director in June, will lead the account teams and client services. She replaces Fergus Hynd, who is leaving to pursue other interests.
Before VCCP, Ince worked at Arnold Worldwide.
Tapper, who joined VCCP in 2005 from Ogilvy & Mather, has been charged with sourcing and retaining the best staff.
Ince and Tapper will report to the managing director, Andrew Peake.
Speaking about the new head of talent role, Peake said: "I think the market is a bit more buoyant now and, when that happens, it becomes more difficult to find the best talent. Also, people’s development gets forgotten at agencies sometimes and so to have someone focused on that will be brilliant."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition