VCCP picks Ince and Tapper for promotion
VCCP has promoted two of its staff, naming Lauren Ince as the head of account management and Louisa Tapper as its first head of talent.
Ince, who joined VCCP as a business director in June, will lead the account teams and client services. She replaces Fergus Hynd, who is leaving to pursue other interests.
Before VCCP, Ince worked at Arnold Worldwide.
Tapper, who joined VCCP in 2005 from Ogilvy & Mather, has been charged with sourcing and retaining the best staff.
Ince and Tapper will report to the managing director, Andrew Peake.
Speaking about the new head of talent role, Peake said: "I think the market is a bit more buoyant now and, when that happens, it becomes more difficult to find the best talent. Also, people’s development gets forgotten at agencies sometimes and so to have someone focused on that will be brilliant."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £37000 per annum, Stevenage
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing agency roles in the Home Counties Stonor Variable £20,000 - £100,000, Home Counties
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7