VCCP picks Ince and Tapper for promotion
VCCP has promoted two of its staff, naming Lauren Ince as the head of account management and Louisa Tapper as its first head of talent.
Ince, who joined VCCP as a business director in June, will lead the account teams and client services. She replaces Fergus Hynd, who is leaving to pursue other interests.
Before VCCP, Ince worked at Arnold Worldwide.
Tapper, who joined VCCP in 2005 from Ogilvy & Mather, has been charged with sourcing and retaining the best staff.
Ince and Tapper will report to the managing director, Andrew Peake.
Speaking about the new head of talent role, Peake said: "I think the market is a bit more buoyant now and, when that happens, it becomes more difficult to find the best talent. Also, people’s development gets forgotten at agencies sometimes and so to have someone focused on that will be brilliant."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films