Mother appoints Saatchis' Matt Groves as its first operations director
Mother has hired Matt Groves, Saatchi & Saatchi's director of integration, as its first operations director.
Groves will join Mother London in January and will be responsible for integrated production, the agency’s digital capabilities and its design practice.
He joins from Saatchi & Saatchi, where he was director of integration. Before that, he held the same role at Fallon.
Groves established a digital agency called 64k in the mid 1990s and eventually folded it into McCann Erickson. He subsequently led the agency’s digital operations. Groves has also spent time as a partner at digital production company unit9 and as digital development director at San Francisco agency Goodby Silverstein and Partners.
Groves' addition to Mother’s London management team comes after Sara Tate was promoted to managing director in July.
In a statement, Tate said: "We have for some time been looking at how we make things because clients now require different things from us.
"Two years ago we restructured our Mothering disciplines to create integrated production teams [rather than having separate TV, digital and experiential producers]. So Matt is coming to help us continue to diversify and innovate in that space."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad