Mother appoints Saatchis' Matt Groves as its first operations director
Mother has hired Matt Groves, Saatchi & Saatchi's director of integration, as its first operations director.
Groves will join Mother London in January and will be responsible for integrated production, the agency’s digital capabilities and its design practice.
He joins from Saatchi & Saatchi, where he was director of integration. Before that, he held the same role at Fallon.
Groves established a digital agency called 64k in the mid 1990s and eventually folded it into McCann Erickson. He subsequently led the agency’s digital operations. Groves has also spent time as a partner at digital production company unit9 and as digital development director at San Francisco agency Goodby Silverstein and Partners.
Groves' addition to Mother’s London management team comes after Sara Tate was promoted to managing director in July.
In a statement, Tate said: "We have for some time been looking at how we make things because clients now require different things from us.
"Two years ago we restructured our Mothering disciplines to create integrated production teams [rather than having separate TV, digital and experiential producers]. So Matt is coming to help us continue to diversify and innovate in that space."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager - Publishing Partners Portfolio Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch