Work Club boosts office with double hire
Work Club has hired Liza Bate, a senior social strategist from mobile network EE, and Mark Davis, a business director from Tribal DDB.
At Work Club, in the same role, Bate will work on the strategy for Pernod Ricard’s Ballantine’s whiskey brand. Bate joins Work Club from EE, where she had worked since January 2011. Before that she worked at Orange.
Davis joins Work Club as business director from Tribal DDB, where he led the agency’s O2 account. He has 14 years experience in the business and has also worked on clients including Captain Morgan, Unilever and Virgin Media.
Both joined the agency this week. Bate will report to the strategy partners, Lisa de Bonis and Paddy Griffith, while Davis will report to the chief executive, Martin Brooks.
Davis said: "Joining Work Club at this point in their growth is a great opportunity. I'm looking forward to adding my experience in leading technical and large scale web builds into the mix."
Bate added: "When you see the work and meet the people at Work Club, it's something you want to be a part of."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Executive - Project Management & Media Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Paid Search Executive - Digital Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £20000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Wilkinson rebrands to Wilko in TV campaign
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- French agency creates chocolate dildo Easter campaign