Initiative hires Carat's Lee Ramsay to lead innovation
Initiative UK, the IPG Mediabrands agency, has hired Lee Ramsay, the creative strategy director at Carat, in the new role of head of innovation.
Ramsay will be charged with incorporating new ideas and creativity into the way Initiative plans campaigns for its clients, such as Tesco and Amazon.
Ramsay will work closely with media owners and other partners as well as shops within Initiative’s parent group Interpublic, to deliver increasingly innovative solutions to its clients’ problems.
As creative strategy director at Carat’s Craft, Ramsay helped establish the creative and strategic innovation unit of the Dentsu agency over three years. He worked on brands including Arla Foods’ Cravendale and Diageo-owned Gordon’s.
Ramsay has 10 years of experience in marketing and communications across a range of companies, including the style magazine Dazed & Confused where he was branded content director for two years.
Ramsay said: "I was particularly drawn to Initiative's ‘Fast, Brave, Decisive, Simple’ values, and look forward to working with the agency to help develop a braver approach to media.
"It’s an exciting time for the business, with recent senior appointments and a new proposition making the agency feel like a smart, energetic start-up, and I’m looking forward to being part of it all."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London