PAA hires first chief strategy officer
The Engine agency Partners Andrews Aldridge has boosted its senior management team by hiring Isobar's Andrew Smith as its first chief strategy officer.
Smith will report to Martin Nieri, the PAA chief executive, when he joins the agency in November. His appointment follows the departure of the planning partner Richard Dunn to Wunderman.
At Isobar, Smith was the head of strategy and worked on brands including NatWest, Nokia and Toyota. He was previously the head of planning at Publicis Dialog.
Nieri said: "We have been upweighting the strategy department. We didn’t just want someone who had been there but someone who is going to be the next big thing and can take the agency with them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Junior Packaging Artworker Network Career Consultants £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Senior Packaging Artworker Network Career Consultants £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Assistant Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Midweight Art Director Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London