BBH and O&M triumph at Big Awards
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Ogilvy & Mather dominated Campaign's Big Awards last night, claiming nearly half of the evening's haul of gold awards between them.
Eleven agencies shared 23 golds overall, with BBH and O&M each winning five.
O&M’s Expedia work and 4Creative’s "meet the superhumans" campaign were the most-awarded of the night, winning four golds apiece.
4Creative’s work, promoting Channel 4’s coverage of the Paralympics, won two Film and two Integrated golds. O&M’s activity took gold in the Outdoor, Outdoor Campaign, Press and Press Campaign categories. The agency also landed gold for its "autotune" radio ad for Dove.
BBH’s "don’t cover it up" campaign for Refuge took gold in the Direct, Film and Interactive categories. The agency’s "Apollo" work for Lynx won a Film Campaign gold and its "Maggiemite" print ad for The Guardian was honoured in Press.
Google Creative Lab also had a successful night, taking two Interactive golds for its "jam with Chrome" activity.
Other agencies to win gold were Crispin Porter & Bogusky, Mother, DLKW Lowe, AIS London, Grey London and Wieden & Kennedy.
OgilvyOne’s work for the Royal Borough of Greenwich won an Outdoor gold and the Arden Award.
…and O&M also grabs two agency gongs
Ogilvy & Mather was named the "Big Agency 2013" in two of the seven categories at the Campaign Big Awards last night.
O&M was recognised in both the Press and Radio categories for work across Expedia, Dove, Philips, WWF and Amnesty International.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty, meanwhile, took the gong in the Film category, and 4Creative was honoured in Integrated.
Adam & Eve/DDB was named the Big Agency for Outdoor, while Google Creative Lab and OgilvyOne scooped the prize for Interactive and Direct respectively.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition