Disney calls review of EMEA media business
The Walt Disney Company has called a review of its EMEA media planning and buying account, currently held by Carat. The pitch is part of a strategic review of Disney's media agencies and is in its early stages.
Carat won the consolidated Disney account in 2010 after a closed pitch against ZenithOptimedia.
In 2008, Disney split its account, then estimated to be worth £120 million, between Carat and ZenithOptimedia after a pan-European pitch. The company awarded
Disney Studios and Home Entertainment to Carat, while ZenithOptimedia was handed Disneyland Paris.
A Disney spokeswoman said: "The Walt Disney Company EMEA is conducting a strategic review of media agencies in the marketplace.
"This is not a reflection of the performance of Carat, with which we have a long-standing and successful relationship."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £34000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Director - branding agency Gabriele Skelton £65000 per annum, London
- Brand Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Digital Strategist Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £75,000, Central London