Campaign Big Awards 2013: in pictures
Take a look through a gallery of all the best pictures from this year's Big Awards, taken by Campaign's roving photographer, Colin Stout.
The event, which included big wins for Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Ogilvy & Mather and 4Creative, was opened by the chair of judges, Sir John Hegarty.
The awards were hosted and presented by copywriter-turned-comedian, Russell Kane.
Guests included BBH's David Kolbusz, the first of Campaign's "How I got here" subjects, Thiago de Moraes, the new executive creative director of Droga5, and James Murphy, the chief executive of Adam & Eve/DDB.
Campaign spoke to Camilla Harrisson, the chief executive of M&C Saatchi, Mel Cruickshank, the chief executive of Wunderman, and Nicky Bullard, the executive creative director at Lida, prior to the awards, and Nick Gill, executive creative director at BBH following its victories. Watch the video, here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- UX Manager Creative Recruitment £64000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design & Production Assistant Creative Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing Creative Recruitment £55000 - £62000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India