Campaign Big Awards 2013: in pictures
Take a look through a gallery of all the best pictures from this year's Big Awards, taken by Campaign's roving photographer, Colin Stout.
The event, which included big wins for Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Ogilvy & Mather and 4Creative, was opened by the chair of judges, Sir John Hegarty.
The awards were hosted and presented by copywriter-turned-comedian, Russell Kane.
Guests included BBH's David Kolbusz, the first of Campaign's "How I got here" subjects, Thiago de Moraes, the new executive creative director of Droga5, and James Murphy, the chief executive of Adam & Eve/DDB.
Campaign spoke to Camilla Harrisson, the chief executive of M&C Saatchi, Mel Cruickshank, the chief executive of Wunderman, and Nicky Bullard, the executive creative director at Lida, prior to the awards, and Nick Gill, executive creative director at BBH following its victories. Watch the video, here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director - Tech, Gaming & Automotive Clients - Salary £55K + Benefits Oxygen Recruitment Solutions Ltd £55,000 + Excellent Benefits , Greater London
- Research Director - New boutique Elizabeth Norman International £70000 - £90000 per annum + Generous benefits package , London
- Digital Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency - Central London - to £40k+ great benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd to £40k + great benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £35,000 + package, London