Search begins for next female industry leaders
The IPA and Campaign have teamed up for a second year to identify ten more female industry leaders of the future.
The Women of Tomorrow competition is open to people across the industry, including those working at agencies, media owners and brand companies. Last year’s winners included Vicki Maguire, now the deputy executive creative director at Grey London, and Hannah Matthews, the group marketing director at Karmarama.
Women who are interested in entering should write a 500-word summary of how they demonstrate leadership potential and fulfil their role, as well as highlight their main achievements.
Ian Priest, the president of the IPA and a founding partner of VCCP, said: "We are looking for women who will not just lead our industry in the future but who will lead it by example; those who our industry will be able to learn from and look up to."
The deadline for entries is 17 January. The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed on 13 February by leading women from the industry and the winners will be announced at a breakfast ceremony on 5 March. The awards are in partnership with TLC and Facebook.
For more information, see the IPA website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Group Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands Region
- Account Manager, Business Development Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Brand Engagement & Experiential Marketing Stonor £35-45K Dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager - Beauty - London Salt £40000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)