Droga5 continues London expansion with Amy Garrett hire
Droga5 Europe has hired Amy Garrett, a lead mother at Mother, as its head of project management.
Garrett joins Droga5 in London this week. She arrives from Mother London, where she spent six years as a lead mother and worked on accounts including Boots, PG Tips and Comic Relief.
In her new role, Garrett will report to the executive creative director, Nik Studzinski, who worked with Garrett when he was at Mother between 2008 and 2010, and to the chief executive Kevin Dundas.
Droga5 has been on a hiring spree since it launched in London in June. Most recently, the agency poached Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO’s head of creative innovation, Thiago de Moraes, and the Nike Foundation strategist, Tamsin Davies.
The office announced its first piece of business in September, when it won a global brief from Strongbow.
Studzinski said: "Amy is an exceptional talent and one of the best project managers in the industry. We’ve assembled an outstanding team at Droga5 Europe in a short period of time, and Amy's breadth of experience with influential clients and brands will perfectly compliment everything we do."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency