Kindred appointed to promote business-friendly Britain
By Ben Hall, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 November 2013 01:04PM
Kindred has created the first work for the 'Great Britain' campaign, after being appointed by The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) and UK Trade and Investment (UKTI).
The work is part of a campaign that was launched globally by prime minister David Cameron in February 2012. It is the first purely domestic activity and promotes Britain as a destination for business growth.
Kindred beat three agencies to win the pitch, which was part of the Government Procurement Service framework.
The creative will run across press, outdoor and digital channels.
View creative from the Campaign in the gallery above and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital / Print Designer - Fashion - London - £30,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Communications Officer (Science & Innovation - Digital) Nesta £30-35k plus benefits, Chancery Lane, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?