Kindred appointed to promote business-friendly Britain
By Ben Hall, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 November 2013 01:04PM
Kindred has created the first work for the 'Great Britain' campaign, after being appointed by The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) and UK Trade and Investment (UKTI).
The work is part of a campaign that was launched globally by prime minister David Cameron in February 2012. It is the first purely domestic activity and promotes Britain as a destination for business growth.
Kindred beat three agencies to win the pitch, which was part of the Government Procurement Service framework.
The creative will run across press, outdoor and digital channels.
View creative from the Campaign in the gallery above and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £42000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London