Kindred appointed to promote business-friendly Britain
By Ben Hall, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 November 2013 01:04PM
Kindred has created the first work for the 'Great Britain' campaign, after being appointed by The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) and UK Trade and Investment (UKTI).
The work is part of a campaign that was launched globally by prime minister David Cameron in February 2012. It is the first purely domestic activity and promotes Britain as a destination for business growth.
Kindred beat three agencies to win the pitch, which was part of the Government Procurement Service framework.
The creative will run across press, outdoor and digital channels.
View creative from the Campaign in the gallery above and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + car or c/a, South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, South East England
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure