Kindred appointed to promote business-friendly Britain
By Ben Hall, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 November 2013 01:04PM
Kindred has created the first work for the 'Great Britain' campaign, after being appointed by The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) and UK Trade and Investment (UKTI).
The work is part of a campaign that was launched globally by prime minister David Cameron in February 2012. It is the first purely domestic activity and promotes Britain as a destination for business growth.
Kindred beat three agencies to win the pitch, which was part of the Government Procurement Service framework.
The creative will run across press, outdoor and digital channels.
View creative from the Campaign in the gallery above and tell us what you think by leaving a comment below.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Midweight Graphic Designer - Retail Network Career Consultants £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Midweight Graphic Designer Network Career Consultants £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014