Marco Augugliaro, who works in digital media at Reckitt Benckiser, has been crowned the most engaged
The 2013 list marks the second time that LinkedIn has ranked the
For both rankings, marketers were ranked on metrics including the number of LinkedIn Groups they have joined and their recent activity, such as posting comments and discussions.
Further down the 2013 list is Craig Chadburn, social media manager at BT (fourth), and Americo Campos Silva, global media manager at Shell (sixth).
The top ten marketers are:
1. Marco Augugliaro, digital media, Reckitt Benckiser
2. Paul Hudson, global marketing consultant, RSA
3. Claire Whitehead, former head of global brand strategy and marketing, InterContinental Hotel Groups
4. Craig Chadburn, social media manager, BT
5. Marghaid Howie, chartered marketer, Capita
6. Americo Campos Silva, global media manager, Shell
7. Vinne Schifferstein Vidal, market development director, Pearson
8. George Cairns, acting head of digital marketing strategy, Lloyds
9. Jon Coulson, marketing consultant, B&Q
10. Rebecca Heptinstall, social media manager, Financial Times