VCCP boosts creative ranks with CD hires
VCCP has bolstered its ranks in London by hiring creative directors Ferran Lopez and Marcus Woolcott.
In their new roles, Woolcott and Lopez will report to the agency’s executive creative director, Darren Bailes.
Woolcott joins VCCP after spending the past six years freelancing at Wieden & Kennedy Shanghai and Google Creative Lab in New York, among other organisations. Before that he was the group creative director on the Samsung account at Berlin Cameron United, and before that, was an art director at Fallon in New York.
Lopez was also freelancing before joining VCCP. He worked at TBWA Amsterdam on the Adidas account and at Cheil UK on Samsung. Before that he was a creative director at Madrid digital agency Double You, working on Microsoft, Umbro and Audi.
Bailes said: "Marcus is a man that has created famous and funny work across three continents. Ferran is a world-class creative director who always finds a unique and unexpected solution. It's brilliant to have them both here at this exciting time."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- French PPC Executive Just Digital £30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Surrey
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, City of London
- UK & I Marketing Manager Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- PPC Manager - Legendary Indie Agency GoodEgg Digital £35-40k + Benefits, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity