In association with
Volvo "the epic split" by Forsman & Bodenfors
Campaign Work, Thursday, 14 November 2013 05:53PM
Volvo has turned a product demonstration into a viral smash with a little help from the actor Jean-Claude Van Damme and the singer Enya. Forsman & Bodenfors created the spot, in which Van Damme straddles two reversing trucks and then performs the splits as the vehicles part. He also narrates the ad as Enya’s Only Time plays in the background. The ad highlights the trucks’ stability (although the stunt was performed live, Van Damme was wearing a harness throughout). The work was written by Björn Engström and Martin Ringqvist, art directed by Anders Eklind and Sophia Lindholm, and directed by Andreas Nilsson through Folke.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Insight and Analytics Consultant Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure