What is the top Christmas ad of 2013?
Christmas advertising landed in a big way this year. The hype surrounding John Lewis' effort was more intense than ever, and many other brands have cottoned onto what a rewarding game it can be to make an event of your festive campaigns.
Some have gone as far as to describe Christmas advertising as the UK’s Super Bowl event.
But what is the top Christmas campaign of 2013 so far? Is it authenticity, sentimentality, or glamour that makes an ad a showstopper? Campaign has created a shortlist of ten ads and invites you, discerning reader, to vote for your favourite below. Results will be published in Campaign on 6 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + car + excellent bonus, West London
- Senior Company Analyst Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Slough
- Category Manager - Snacks Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + £5K Car + Benefits, Uxbridge
- Copywriter become £40K, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions