What is the top Christmas ad of 2013?
Christmas advertising landed in a big way this year. The hype surrounding John Lewis' effort was more intense than ever, and many other brands have cottoned onto what a rewarding game it can be to make an event of your festive campaigns.
Some have gone as far as to describe Christmas advertising as the UK’s Super Bowl event.
But what is the top Christmas campaign of 2013 so far? Is it authenticity, sentimentality, or glamour that makes an ad a showstopper? Campaign has created a shortlist of ten ads and invites you, discerning reader, to vote for your favourite below. Results will be published in Campaign on 6 December.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity