1&1 Media moves £7m account to Walker Media
1&1 Media, the website services company, has moved its £7 million media "screen" planning and buying business into Walker Media from Mindshare.
Walker Media is now buying the company’s screen media, including TV, video on demand and digital display. The M&C Saatchi agency combined its TV and digital display teams in early 2012.
1&1 Media offers services such as website templates, domain names, hosting and e-commerce to companies wanting to build their online presence.
A1 Marketing, the in-house agency of 1&1 Media’s parent group United Internet, buys all its own media in its home market of Germany, as well as search for all territories.
1&1 Media spent £7 million on TV in 2012, according to Nielsen. It also spent £1 million on press in 2012 but sources said it has not spent any money on press this year.
Simon Davis, the chief executive of Walker Media, said: "1&1 is an incredible fast-growth success story and we’re pleased to be working with them as they expand their proposition in 2014."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency