1&1 Media moves £7m account to Walker Media
1&1 Media, the website services company, has moved its £7 million media "screen" planning and buying business into Walker Media from Mindshare.
Walker Media is now buying the company’s screen media, including TV, video on demand and digital display. The M&C Saatchi agency combined its TV and digital display teams in early 2012.
1&1 Media offers services such as website templates, domain names, hosting and e-commerce to companies wanting to build their online presence.
A1 Marketing, the in-house agency of 1&1 Media’s parent group United Internet, buys all its own media in its home market of Germany, as well as search for all territories.
1&1 Media spent £7 million on TV in 2012, according to Nielsen. It also spent £1 million on press in 2012 but sources said it has not spent any money on press this year.
Simon Davis, the chief executive of Walker Media, said: "1&1 is an incredible fast-growth success story and we’re pleased to be working with them as they expand their proposition in 2014."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Search Account Manager - London - £28K to £32K - www.we Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Global Production Manager Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £65000 per annum + re-location package , South Korea
- PPC Executive - Digital Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Experiential and Events - 38K - 42K Bamboo Crowd £38K - £42K, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity