Watch the McDonald's Christmas 2013 ad
McDonald's has launched its 2013 festive ad, encouraging people to visit the fast-food restaurant whether they like Christmas or loathe it.
The one-minute ad, which aired for the first time on Saturday night, was created by Leo Burnett, McDonald’s advertising agency. Leo Burnett has worked with the fast-food chain for more than 20 years.
The ad, called "somewhere near you", looks in through McDonald’s windows to show different groups of people eating in McDonald’s, while snow falls outside.
A rhyming voiceover describes McDonald’s as a place where people can either celebrate or escape from the holiday season, ending with the line, "There’s a McDonald’s for everyone at Christmas."
At Leo Burnett Tony Malcolm and Guy Moore were the creative team. The spot was directed by Neil Gorringe through Moxie Pictures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £250 per day, London
- Procurement Director - Promotions / POS / BTL - Global Role Fill Recruitment Ltd £70-£80k Basic + Superb Bonus Opportunities + Benefits, Central London
- Classified Sales Executive Lipton Fleming £20000.00 per annum + commission, London
- Agency Account Manager (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Senior Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + 30% bonus, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper