Powell and Hopkins take on Karmarama roles
Karmarama has made two hires to support its international accounts.
Richard Powell, the head of content at Bartle Bogle Hegarty Singapore, has been hired as a managing partner to lead accounts including Blinkbox.
Michelle Hopkins, 180 Amsterdam’s client services director, joins as the head of project management.
Both roles have been newly created to support Karamrama’s growing work for international clients, including global activity for Costa, pan-European brand films for Honda motorcycles and a global digital campaign for Tullamore Dew.
Powell was the content director at BBH London from 2005 to 2009 before joining the Singapore office.
Hopkins will be in charge of project management across Karmarama. She joined 180 Amsterdam in 2005 as the head of project management and rose to client services director in 2010. She previously worked at Mother.
Ben Bilboul, the group chief executive of Karma Communications Group, said: "As we take on more international briefs, we’ve started to look further afield for new hires to help add more diversity to our management team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director, Integrated, Freelance, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £220 - £240 per day, London (Greater)
- Direct Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Lincolnshire
- Strategist - Retail to £65k Network Career Consultants £60000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer AF Selection £30,000, Buckinghamshire / Buckingham, Buckinghamshire
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- National Trust launches debut TV campaign
- Metcalfe's set to release quirky debut TV ad