Powell and Hopkins take on Karmarama roles
Karmarama has made two hires to support its international accounts.
Richard Powell, the head of content at Bartle Bogle Hegarty Singapore, has been hired as a managing partner to lead accounts including Blinkbox.
Michelle Hopkins, 180 Amsterdam’s client services director, joins as the head of project management.
Both roles have been newly created to support Karamrama’s growing work for international clients, including global activity for Costa, pan-European brand films for Honda motorcycles and a global digital campaign for Tullamore Dew.
Powell was the content director at BBH London from 2005 to 2009 before joining the Singapore office.
Hopkins will be in charge of project management across Karmarama. She joined 180 Amsterdam in 2005 as the head of project management and rose to client services director in 2010. She previously worked at Mother.
Ben Bilboul, the group chief executive of Karma Communications Group, said: "As we take on more international briefs, we’ve started to look further afield for new hires to help add more diversity to our management team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Scrum Master Digital Gurus £45000 - £62000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Manager | Social | £27-33K | London Dynamic New Alliances £27000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + Excellent Package , City of London
- Account Director | £45,000 | Digital & Social Dynamic New Alliances £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Global Account Manager | £29,000 Dynamic New Alliances £26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Benefits , City of London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push