Droga5 Europe wins global Radox brief
Droga5 Europe has won a global project for Radox, marking the agency's second piece of new business since it launched earlier this year.
The London-based agency was appointed without a pitch and will start work immediately on the Unilever bath-and-shower-care brand, repositioning Radox under a single identity in established and emerging markets.
Radox has worked with WCRS in the UK, mostly on digital and social projects.
Julieta Echeita, the global brand director at Radox, said: "Droga5 Europe brings an unflinching ambition to give a much-loved brand a meaningful role in today’s culture. The agency’s strategic foundation, creative excellence and global experience make them ideal partners for this endeavour."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Corporate Marketing Manager University of Westminster £43, 272 p.a. (incl. L.W.A.), Central London
- New Business Development Manager - Creative Agency - £15k to £20k OTE £30k to £35k Stonor £15k to£20k with OTE £30k - £35k, Northants
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 35k (DOE), Based in Farringdon, Central London (EC1)
- EXPERIENTIAL Junior or Senior Account Managers x 4, Account Director and Producers - perm/freelance Judi Patton £23K-£45K or freelance rates, London - all areas
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%