Droga5 Europe wins global Radox brief
Droga5 Europe has won a global project for Radox, marking the agency's second piece of new business since it launched earlier this year.
The London-based agency was appointed without a pitch and will start work immediately on the Unilever bath-and-shower-care brand, repositioning Radox under a single identity in established and emerging markets.
Radox has worked with WCRS in the UK, mostly on digital and social projects.
Julieta Echeita, the global brand director at Radox, said: "Droga5 Europe brings an unflinching ambition to give a much-loved brand a meaningful role in today’s culture. The agency’s strategic foundation, creative excellence and global experience make them ideal partners for this endeavour."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive Corporate Communications Recruitment up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Media Recruitment - Lead Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands Region
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum , Europe
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media