Droga5 Europe wins global Radox brief
Droga5 Europe has won a global project for Radox, marking the agency's second piece of new business since it launched earlier this year.
The London-based agency was appointed without a pitch and will start work immediately on the Unilever bath-and-shower-care brand, repositioning Radox under a single identity in established and emerging markets.
Radox has worked with WCRS in the UK, mostly on digital and social projects.
Julieta Echeita, the global brand director at Radox, said: "Droga5 Europe brings an unflinching ambition to give a much-loved brand a meaningful role in today’s culture. The agency’s strategic foundation, creative excellence and global experience make them ideal partners for this endeavour."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Publisher Manager - Business Development Ultimate Asset £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, London