Droga5 Europe wins global Radox brief
Droga5 Europe has won a global project for Radox, marking the agency's second piece of new business since it launched earlier this year.
The London-based agency was appointed without a pitch and will start work immediately on the Unilever bath-and-shower-care brand, repositioning Radox under a single identity in established and emerging markets.
Radox has worked with WCRS in the UK, mostly on digital and social projects.
Julieta Echeita, the global brand director at Radox, said: "Droga5 Europe brings an unflinching ambition to give a much-loved brand a meaningful role in today’s culture. The agency’s strategic foundation, creative excellence and global experience make them ideal partners for this endeavour."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £65k + bonus & generous benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Corporate Branding Comms Royds Raphael £40k-£45k+&bonus+benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration