Goodstuff wins £4m Soreen account
Goodstuff Communications has been awarded the media planning and buying account for the malt loaf brand Soreen.
The media agency pitched against the7stars for the business. Soreen hired The Red Brick Road to its creative account in October.
Goodstuff will now work with Soreen to deliver a £4 million campaign planned for Easter 2014, which is likely to feature TV, print, digital and social media.
Paul Tripp, the managing director of Soreen, said: "Goodstuff displayed great commercial aptitude and have the proven experience we were seeking in delivering the best value media-buying solutions."
Soreen is known for its traditional malt loaf, but has recently branched out into a range of new formats and flavours, such as pre-sliced toastie loaves, apple and banana flavour and a special edition chocolate loaf for its 75th anniversary this year.
Andrew Stephens, a co-founder of Goodstuff said: "Soreen is a fantastic British brand. It is great to be developing this ATL advertising campaign to support Soreen’s iconic powerbrand status."
The Red Brick Road pitched against Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Cheethambell JWT and Mother London for the creative account.
Both The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff will now work with Hannah Flannery, the Soreen marketing manger, to reposition Soreen as a "versatile snack brand".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Publisher Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- SEO Account Manager Premier Media £30,000 - £35,000, London
- Account Manager Livity Up to £30,000 depending on experience, South London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign